This photo was taken on 6/17/14 and we believe the babies to be about 2-3 days old.
Category Archives: miscellaneous
Come on into the Library and enter our Library staff matching baby picture contest.
Entries must be in prior to April 19th. Get them all right and you’ll be entered for the prize drawing to win a flash drive!
While you’re here, enjoy some of our National Library Week events, happening all week long.
Try your artistry to “draw your favorite book”
View our Faculty Staff Publications and Art and Craft exhibit (exhibit will be up the month of April)
Get a free wrapped book in our Books “under-wrap” give-away
There are many more events and activities to take part in throughout the week.
Blue Wrap Group: Design Competition (Exhibit: April 13-20)
Tuesday, April 17, Opening Reception from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Whittemore Library, FSU
Students will compete in design using recycled materials known as “Blue Wrap,” a durable, sterile
protective cover made of polypropylene used to wrap surgical instruments. Designs will be evaluated
by a panel of judges on the creative use of Blue Wrap, design concept, and the design process.
The competition is open to all faculty, staff and students and is being done in collaboration with
MetroWest Hospital, Natick.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
Please come by and celebrate National Library Week with us at the Henry Whittemore Library April 9-13th!
– Displays of faculty and staff publications and art exhibit.
– Draw your Favorite Book Display. Go to specific service desks to participate.
– National Libraries around the World Exhibit.
Monday, April 9th:
– Flash Mob Event – Come and participate on the Doyle Technology Patio 4:30-4:45pm. Come early to get a spot!
Tuesday, April 10th:
– Pimp my book cart contest. Please come and vote for your favorite decorated cart!
– Environmental Poetry Workshop and Reading 4:30-6:30pm in the Library Café. Professor Sam Witt and Librarian Sandra Rothenberg
Thursday April 12th:
– Library Snapshot Day
– Book Club – Book of Fate by Brad Meltzer 12pm in the Library Café.
Friday, April 13th:
– Literary Cake Decorating Contest. All welcome to participate in creating a Book related decorated cake. Come by and assist us by voting for your favorite literary decorated cake. Voting 9:30-12:30pm. At 1pm come by to partake of the yummy creations from 1-2pm.
-Curriculum Library will host a story time for the pre-school children from the Child Development lab.